All Natural Patented Published Prostate Gel
All Natural Patented Prostate Product
The Robust Prostate Formula is an all-natural solution to help reduce inflammation in the prostate, frequent urination, and as an added bonus it enhances male sexual performance.
Why is this important?
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in Canadian and American men. In fact, 1 in 6 males will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. The likelihood of developing enlarged prostate increases with age; half of men in the 50Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s, 60% of men older than 60, and 80% of men in their 80Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s will have symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
The following natural herbal ingredients were encapsulated in Robust Prostate Gel:
- Turmeric: has been shown to stop the formation of metastases in prostate cancer patients
- Beta-Sitosterol: is a phytosterol, which means it is a phytochemical that occurs naturally in many plants. In clinical trials, it has been strongly suggested that Beta-Sitosterol can have an effect on promoting the free flow of urine in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); essentially, an enlarged prostate.
- Saw Palmetto: it is one of the best sources of Beta-Sitosterol.
- Lycopene: It is the most commonly found carotenoid in the prostate gland’s serum and tissues. It has been linked to being an antioxidant, which means it destroys free radicals that are intending to cause harm to the body; in this case, a healthy prostate. It is also believed that Lycopene can promote effective communication between cells (gap-junctional), a process that can become lost as cells turn malignant.
- Pygeum Bark: From the bark of an African evergreen tree, this extract has been used for decades in European countries. While studies strongly suggest that it can be effective at easing the symptoms associated with BPH. It is widely used as an anti-inflammatory agent as well as an extract for all-around wellness.
- QuercetinÃ‚Â is thought to be effective in easing the burning of Chronic Prostatitis. This is a problem that many men face and options are very limited. Even if a man desires prescription medication to alleviate the symptoms, the antibiotics are said to yield less-than-stellar results.
- Stinging NettleÃ‚Â has had a variety of uses throughout history, as is the case with many herbal remedies. Muscle and joint pain, eczema and gout are just a few of its uses Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and of course, BPH. Especially when used in conjunction with Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle has shown great promise in easing urinary problems attributed to enlarged prostates, according to many studies.
- Muira PaumaÃ‚Â (Ptychopetalumolacoides) is often used as a potent male-enhancement extract. Sexual fatigue is often a side effect of both prostate problems and declining testosterone levels in men as they age.
- EpimediumÃ‚Â (also known as Ã¢â‚¬Å“Horny Goat WeedÃ¢â‚¬Â) assists in sexual function, especially concerning the libido and erection function. These can both diminish due to poor prostate function. Epimedium extract is one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most widely-used aphrodisiacs for these reasons. It may help men with sexual function by relaxing the smooth muscle of the penis and by stimulating the production of nitric oxide – a precursor to a man achieving an erection. By relaxing the smooth muscle, this may create an environment conducive to more blood flowing into the penile chambers; thus, promoting a stronger, firmer erection.
- Vitamin B6: Studies have suggested that this ever-important vitamin can also have an impact on the prostate cancer survival rate in men.
- Vitamin E: Some studies have suggested that prostate cancer cells that have been exposed to Vitamin E have a much better chance of dying. Prostate cancer cells form what is called Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), which helps the disease progress.
- Zinc SulfateÃ‚Â is the second-most common trace mineral that can be found in the body, beaten only by iron. Not only is it an antioxidant, but it acts to prevent damage to human DNA. The prostate contains large zinc deposits to help it function at a high level. Should these levels drop, problems can ensue. Zinc also is thought to help with the health and production of semen.
Non Active Ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter, glyceryl stearate, pegs 100 stearate, phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate
How to use/directions:
For best results, apply the natural transdermal cream once a day on the area between the scrotum and anal area closest to the prostate for 6 months or more.